JSU’s First Philanthropy Event
By Sam Richardson Feb 17, 2023
As a Nexus Installment at Jacksonville State University, we set out a goal of $1500 as we conducted a 90/10 raffle. With the raffle lasting 2 weeks, we were able to raise over $1,600! A local student on campus won 10% of the proceeds, as the other 90% is being sent to Stop Soldier Suicide!