“Alpha Tau Omega holds before the young men of the country an ideal and something greater than a mere intellectual ideal. Alpha Tau Omega stands for heart as well as head. It has given men a true ideal of life.”
— Otis Allan Glazebrook
The ATO FOUNDATION is committed to helping Young men with a meaningful leadership experience.
Brand NEW Undergraduate Giving Club!
ATO Foundation is excited to introduce the Blue and Gold Club specifically for chapter brothers to join.
By joining the Blue and Gold Club for just $25 a year, ATO undergraduates receive:
- Dri Fit hat specially designed for ATO
- Blue and Gold Club lapel pin
- The satisfaction of knowing the $25 helps to support brothers who will attend leadership programs sponsored by ATO Fraternity
- Helps fulfill your commitment to ATO for a lifetime
Every year alumni, undergraduates, and ATO Friends, spouses, and parents support the Alpha Tau Omega Foundation. Contributions to the ATO Foundation support important leadership, citizenship, spiritual and educational programs that help undergraduate Taus become better leaders in their chapters and the campus community.
The ATO Foundation’s Annual Giving Club recognizes levels of giving and expresses gratitude to our generous donors. Giving Club membership ensures the future leadership development of our undergraduate brothers.
Join this loyal community of ATO donors and make an impact each year.
Giving Club Members Receive:
- Option to set-up a recurring contribution
- The Giving Club Newsletter that is distributed twice a year (Summer and Winter)
- Special Recognition Gift
- Invitation to a webinar with ATO leaders/”State of the Fraternity” information
- Invitation to the donor reception at the Fall Awards or Congress
- Recognition in the ATO Foundation Annual Report
Contribute to the foundation
ATO is needed on college campuses more than ever
Grants from the ATO Foundation support important leadership, citizenship, spiritual and educational programs that help ATOs become better leaders in their chapters and the campus community. The skill development benefits ATOs throughout their lives. ATO programs supported by generous donors help our members be better men. The impact of ATO remains powerful today, perhaps more than ever.